Rates and Sailing times
Bay of Islands Day Tour. Your Day Sailing & Dolphin Adventure (6 hours)
Sail the Bay of Islands includes
- Your Relaxing Day sailing
- Your chance to feel the magic of Dolphins- Dolphin watching and /or swim
- Untouched beaches on Island stopover
- Safe and easy Snorkeling
- Beautiful island scenic walks
- BBQ Lunch (optional extra $6.00)
What to bring
Towel, swimming gear, sunhat, sunblock and warm clothes. Just like going to the beach. Remember your camera.
- There is no guarantee of dolphins or swimming with them. Carino operates with a Department of Conservation permit, for the protection of Dolphins and other marine mammals, interaction with them is governed by the Marine Mammal Protection Act.
- If the conditions of the Act are not met or the sea conditions are not safe then some trips will be viewing only.
- Swimming and snorkeling with marine mammals can be a strenuous physical activity which may increase health and safety risk for persons suffering from medical condition. Stress from sudden exposure to cold water, panic or strenuous activity can aggravate some medical conditions, and certain medical condition such as heart disease may result in cardiac arrest and death.
- Please advise us of any medical conditions and to have any medication with you on the tour.
- New regulations from Maritime New Zealand regarding swimming with dolphins state “ Swimming is not to be make available to children under 8 years old”. “Children between 8 and 12 year old need to be very confident in the water and supervised in the water by a parent or guardian at all times”