Your Sailing Team
We are a small local family run business, operating since 1995. We have been in boats for 40 years and love sharing the fun and enjoyment with friends and family.
- Your skipper Vanessa McKay has over 45 000 Ocean miles of sailing experience. From the South Pacific to the Atlantic Ocean, including the Caribbean Sea, Mediterranean Sea and the North Sea.
- Bruce McKay have extensively sailed the South Pacific Ocean and Bruce McKay helped to successfully defend the 2000 America’s Cup with Team New Zealand.
- Family involvement (brother Barry McKay) with Team New Zealand – America’s Cup 1992,1995,2000,2003,2007.
As a small 100% New Zealand owned and operated family cruise, we love the Bay of Islands and are committed to giving you a fun and relaxing way to experience sailing and dolphins, making this your best holiday experience.
We are full members or sponsors’ of:
- Tourism Industry Association of New Zealand
- New Zealand Yachting Association
- Department of Conservation Concessionaries .(A portion of your fare goes towards dolphin research In the Bay of Islands)
- Guardians of the Bay of Islands – Project Island Song
- Qualmark endorsed activity
- Adopt a dolphin and orca
- Martime Transport Association
- Paihia Business Association
- Bay of Islands Yacht Club